Senior Management Team
The Chief Executive Officer is the Accounting Officer for the VSS for all matters relating to financial propriety and regularity and for all considerations of prudent and economic administration of the organization. The Chief Executive is currently supported at a senior management level by the Head of Corporate Services, the Head of Health and Wellbeing Services, the Programme Managers and the Finance and Governance Manager.
This Senior Management Team is responsible for administering the Individual Needs Programme (INP) and the Victims Support Programme (VSP). This involves coordinating the following key areas of work:
- Best Practice in services and therapies
- Assistance and support to individual victims and survivors
- Referrals and signposting to goods and services
- Corporate Governance of the Individual Needs Programme and Victim Support Programme
- Corporate Services (HR, IT, Communications, Corporate Finance)
- Monitoring and Reporting
All staff at VSS are responsible for ensuring that the organisation operates effectively and efficiently, and to the highest standards of accountability and good governance expected of all publicly funded bodies.