Launch of Individual Needs Programme (INP) for 2019/20
We are delighted to announce the opening of the Individual Needs Programme for 2019/20 following budget allocation from The Executive Office. This award is very much welcome and ensures a smooth pathway from last year to this year for recipients of the Individual Needs Programme, and for VSS funded community and voluntary organisations.
The 2019/20 programme will remain the same as 2018/19, the only exception being the reduction of transition payments from £150 to £100 as part of the ongoing move towards a Health & Wellbeing needs based approach. There is no reduction in the overall budget allocated to victims and survivors and savings will be diverted to the needs based frameworks.
Existing clients registered with the Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) by 31st March 2017 will be eligible for the following awards as part this year’s Individual Needs Programme 2019/20;
- A £500 Self Directed Assistance Payment for all eligible clients
- A £500 Additional Needs Payment to;
- Those who are bereaved of a spouse / partner or both parents as a direct result of the conflict
- Those identified as Seriously Injured under the 2016/17 programme criteria
- A separate £100 payment may be available to those who require support to continue the transition to our needs based approach.
- Full access to services and support to meet their needs in terms of Persistent Pain, Disability Support, Education and Training, Psychological Therapies, Trauma Focused Physical Activity, Social Isolation and Volunteering.
For any individuals who came forward from 1st April 2017 onwards they will receive:
- Full access to services and support to meet their particular needs in relation to Persistent Pain, Disability Support, Education and Training, Psychological Therapies, Trauma Focused Physical Activity, Social Isolation and Volunteering. We are unable to offer direct financial payments to individuals registering with VSS after 31st March 2017.
If you wish to find out more information about our services, please contact us on 028 90 279100 or email email@example.com