This organisation receives support from the Victims Support Programme for Groups Working with Victims and Survivors, to deliver some or all of the services that it provides.
Its views do not necessarily reflect those of the Victims and Survivors Service.
The Castlehill Foundation delivers services and activities which aim to:
* Address the issues of declining mental and physical health amongst victims/survivors, their families and carers.
* Address the social and emotional needs of victims and survivors, their families and carers.
* Address Legacy issues of social division, such as sectarianism and cultural diversity by establishing the commonality of suffering across communities and the futility of social conflict.
* Provide recognition and acknowledgement by addressing established needs of victims traumatised by conflict in the specified catchment area.
* Aim to advance the education of the wider community and the effects of conflict on second and third generation victims through story telling forums.
* Provide drop in support and personal and professional development workshops and activities.
Useful key words:
Former security services community
How To Access This Service
If you wish to make contact with this organisation, feel free to call or email them directly using the details provided. Alternatively, feel free to contact VSS on 028 90279100. Our Client Services Team will be happy to assist you.
31 Castle Street
Opening Hours:Monday – Wednesday: 9am - 4:30pm
- 028 38333840